Rehearsals will begin around October 28th. Performances will be November 9th-10th.
WHEN and where TO AUDITION
Auditions will be Tuesday, October 2nd at Ellis Hall and Wednesday October 3rd at The Creamery.
WHAT TO PREPARE
- Please prepare 1 minute of a country song, folk song or musical theater song. Please bring music in your key, ideally in a binder, and with your selection clearly marked. Accompaniment will be provided.
- You do not need to prepare a monologue. You may be asked to read from the script.
- Headshots and resumes are welcome but not required.
- You can find character descriptions here.
- You can download the script here.
- You can find the “sides” (scene selections from the script) that we may be using in auditions, organized according to character, here.
- You can hear songs from the show here.
There may be callbacks held later that same week. Day/time is TBA.
Sing a song you know well and which you feel shows you off the best. Ranges of songs may be adjusted to fit the performers who are cast. We’re looking for all character types, all ages, all races, all body types.